Prenatal Yoga twice a week this fall!
Saturdays, 8:30-9:30a with Lela Hybrid option- In person masked and vaccinated or on Zoom
And in the fall- Wednesdays, 6:30-7:30p. Virtual for now but will be hybrid soon.
Masks are currently mandatory until the health department lifts the mandate. Proof of vaccination is required.
If you would rather, you can live-stream or purchase the class recording. As well, teachers are availabe for private lessons and yoga therapy consultations - please get in touch in you'd like to arrange something.
Strength, Focus and Ease: Preparing for Birth with Prenatal Yoga:
Since 2005, these classes has provided many women with a supplement to their childbirth education and preparation, and many babies with happier, healthier moms!
In this class you will learn techniques to support your changing body and prepare you for childbirth, such as:
- Yoga-based relaxation skills for cultivating present moment awareness, mindfulness and focus
- Breathing practices for calming the mind and the nervous system, as well as breath work suitable for labor
- Yoga postures for strengthening leg, hip and back muscles to help you prepare for the athletic feat of childbirth
- Tools to cultivate positive thinking and letting go of worry
Each class will be built around one of these four themes and will always include breathing, stabilizing postures, safe stretching, pelvic floor and core strengthening, relaxation and a brief meditation. Read more about our philosophy and background here.
Grateful Yoga is committed to offering expecting parents yogic tools to prepare for birth and new parenthood.
- Saturdays, 8:30-9:30a beginning July 31
- Wednesdays, 6:30-7:30p beginning Sept 11
- You will see two options VIRTUAL or STUDIO- choose which one you want and you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link if you choose Virtual.
- How much?
Prenatal yoga is most effective when done frequently. We recommended two classes a week, if possible, throughout your pregnancy. Your body and your baby will thank you!
You can reserve a class and if you can't make it, we will send you the recording, which will be good for one week. Not all of our regular yoga classes will be recorded, so let us know in advance if you would like this option and we will have the teacher contact you.
Prenatal Class Pricing
Single class Class Package Monthly Unlimited $18
$85 for 5/$185 for 12
Student/financial need rate: $12/single or 5 classes for $50
$105 no expiration Can be used at any other classes at our studio as well
$8.50/class or lower,
includes other studio classes. Auto-renewal is optional.
Includes video library of classes
Please reserve in advance through our online system (details here). Once you pay for class and register online, you will get a MindBody login and your Zoom link.
How do I pay?
- Payments and reservations must be made online for all classes.
- If you are a student or have financial need, just email us and we will give you the price you can pay- via Venmo or Zelle.
- Cancellations and missed classes
- Partial or full refunds are honored at any time due to complications, emergencies or early baby arrival!
- Still unclear?