Grateful Yoga Is Virtual
Because our space can only hold a few students with social distancing measures, despite a move to Phase 4, we have decided to continue holding all classes online through the Zoom platform. You can attend through your phone, tablet or laptop. The procedure is fairly simple:
- Register for class as usual through our schedule page. If you have trouble with our website, try the Mindbody website or the Mindbody phone app
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to the Zoom meeting. SAVE THIS EMAIL
- When you are ready, click the link you received in the reservation email to sign in for class. Please try to "arrive" at least 5 minutes before class starts so the teacher knows who is there.
Class recordings now available
If you'd like to attend a class but cannot make it during the livestream, we can send you a link to view the recording, good for 7 days. Register as normal, then email us to say you'd like to receive the recording.
Make sure you get our emails
- Check your Spam folder and mark our auto-emails as "Not Spam", or
- Check your MindBody profile and make sure you're signed up from reminder emails, or
- Email or text us and we'll get it sorted.
Having trouble signing in or paying?
Many modern browsers have such strong privacy settings that they break some website functions, especially Firefox. Three options:
- Adjust your browser privacy settings to allow cookies from sites you have visited (more details here).
- Use the MindBody registration page (best from a desktop or laptop)
- Download the MindBody app (best from your phone)
Need to reserve a class for someone else?
Visit the MindBody page directly to book or pay for someone else.