In consistently showing up to my mat three days a week I have noticed: a deeper sense of connection with my body and its needs, acceptance and adjustment for situations as they present themselves, and the ability to breath through challenging life moments. I breathe deeper, move easier, and experience more freedom from the anxious, tense state of mind.
At Grateful Yoga, we want to make consistent, long-term practice as easy as possible. We have created a Sustaining Membership program to support your commitment. In return for a $105 monthly auto-payment and a three-month committment, you receive:
- Unlimited yoga classes. Come 2x a week = $11/class. 3x week = $8/class!
- 15% off workshops and series
- Access to downloadable class recordings for home practice
- A yearly home practice consultation ($50; usually $105)
- Two complementary class passes per year - bring a family member or friend!
- Motivation to attend frequently
- Satisfaction in the knowledge that you are supporting the continued growth of Grateful Yoga as well as our scholarship program for students in financial need
Consider this an investment in your long-term happiness. When life gets messy, your dedicated practice will be there for you, but only if you have taken the time to nurture it.
Become a Sustaining Member and give yoga the chance it deserves to make a positive impact on your life and body!
Ask us about getting your first three months for a discounted rate of $95/month by calling 847-849-1810!