January - March Events
- Yoga for Bone Health - Strength, Posture and Balance with Becky Paulin-Liston, PT: Six Mondays, Jan 6-Feb 10 + Feb 24-Mar 30, 12-1p
- MELT for Everyday Aches - Upper Body Edition with Lori Smith and Nick Beem: Mondays, 6:30-8p, Jan 20-Feb 3 (3 weeks)
- Cozy Restorative Yoga with CJ Riley: Sunday, Feb 2, 3-4:30p (part of Downtown Evanston's Hygge Fest)
- 16 Breath Experiments - A Modern Practice Evolved from Ancient Tradition with Tom Gillette: Sat and Sun, Feb 8-9, 2:30-5p
- Yantra Wisdom - The Yoga of Sacred Artmaking with Chanti Tacoronte-Perez: Sat-Sun, March 28-29, 2-6p
- Spring Sound Jourey with Lisa Devi: Saturday, April 11, 3:30-4:45p
- Yoga for Childbirth 3 hour workshop with Cassie Rodgers. See dates for Evanston and Glenview here.
Winter Class Changes
NEW THURSDAY NIGHT CLASS
Hatha Continuing with CJ Riley
7-8:15p, starts Jan 9
CJ brings some vigor to Thursday nights with this new class. Each class will feature a different form of surya namaskar, a flowing sequence of postures that challenges the whole body. CJ will emphasize safety and intelligent adaptation to make the practice accessible for all bodies. This class will run for 12 weeks, then continue if there is a good response from the GY community.
Thursday 5:15p with Ginger has concluded
Postnatal Yoga (babies optional)
with Rose Campbell
Formerly Mom and Baby, this class now focuses on practices that help help your postpartum body and mind recover, rebalance and destress after childbirth.